Friday, January 7, 2011

New City, New Challenge

Well folks, I'm back. No, I'm not back in Chicago, but back for more food. After tackling Chicago's pizza front, I think it's only appropriate for me to try and find the best barbeque in Kansas City. You'll hear it from almost any Kansas City native: "We've got the best barbeque." I'm not here to argue whether or not Kansas City barbeque is better than Memphis, Texas or North Carolina barbeque. Although I am willing to bet that after I live here for awhile, I will be sure that it is!

This year, I'm running with a new crew--a good mix of KC natives and transplants--to help decide where to go for the best barbeque in KC. We will visit one BBQ joint each month in 2011 rating them on their meats, sauces and sides. We will rank them and announce where (according to our group) you can find the best barbeque in the area. We will review each one along the way, so any visitor can be sure to find what they like; even if it doesn't match our opinions.

Check back regularly to find out where we've been and where we're going next!


First Stop: BB's Lawnside BBQ

No comments:

Post a Comment